August 08, 2014

Weaving Webs of Life

-->
Listening from the inside out
There are no words
And no need to speak
I can already hear you…taste…I can smell you…
To feel into and through you
The powers of the universe
inner rivers running wild and free
a force of nature being revealed…

Tell me your dreams
Hold back no more
Share all your secrets
scares and bruises, the murky depths
and all the sticky places in between
Bring your whole self to me…

Hand n hand
Breath by breath
Travel with me…
carving a new path
Treading to places we have never been
Our own passageway
wandering
Where you shall lead
Please take me over the mountaintops
Weaving in and out…
and
I step forth
Where you may follow…
into the setting sun and beyond the horizon
There is no destination
because
each step is
The Way…

No comments:

Post a Comment