August 24, 2014

A Death and A Birth...

-->
        Guns blazing
I lay them before you
down on knees
and offer it all up...up…up and away
Death is near
Close… closer and even more 
no longer fight
this war is over

         Stay awake
Do not miss
Life
slipping
Right in front of me
Staring straight in the eyes
Mesmerized
            Paralyzed

      Burning embers
Red yellow orange blue
Gaze frozen into
this raging fire
Flames fill me
Full

       Touch--ing
Skin into skin
into body
into breath
breath into spaces that have no words

                  Meet me
Light and Ignite
Every corner
Every crevice
                   Meet me
        in a place we call our own
wander to lands we have yet dared to travel
        weaving webs of new memories
into the unseen real              
lost in something else
  evolution of a new reality
A birth
         Being birthed…

1 comment: