August 15, 2014

It Hurts

-->
There is a merging
an uncontrollable force pulls me close
into you
Through and
beyond
even closer

And…pushing far far away

Savor the moment…the experience…savor the feeling
Will you allow me to savor you?

Running to and run far far away
What is inside your head
inside your body
Inside Your heart and soul…
please show me your universe
reveal your self to me 

whisper sweet nothings into my cells
Pulling strings
Songs of freedom
Speaking words of sorrow
My heart rips wide open

Fear trembles through bones
dieing
Loosing self
Lost
A slow death
Heart grips
holding tight to things i have no words for
Twisted stomach
Tears
frozen deep inside

And maybe it will all vanish tomorrow
Like sand blowing in the wind

Lay down
Let go
I do not know
know nothing
blind…and can not see
God please show me the way…

No comments:

Post a Comment