August 18, 2014

The Voyage

Who is the captain of this ship
and
where are we floating off
into the vast ocean waters
fallen under a spell
Sea engulfs and takes me under
scattered
spinning in circles
storms spiral round and round
tipped upside down...

To see…listen...and sense
its there inside
hiding within
caged in the depths
of the murky waters
a force of nature 
Unleash
running wild and free
I want to feel
all of
      YOU…

cast your magic
wave your wand
may i drink the sacred elixir 
    capture me
          some of me
    parts of me
please take
         All Of Me…

as you pierce the soul with your eyes
slice me with your sword
stab the heart through and through
Against the wall
and
pinned to the ground
a slow death
   a slow slow death...
    I lay and watch
born again
with new baby eyes
sails set adrift
               this voyage has just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment