May 05, 2011

True and Truer


Share the road map that leads over the horizon and
into the sunset…
Tip toes in the waters
This foreign land calls your name aloud
Traveling across the vast seas
The internal compass aligns
A trek to new locations
and a place you call home…
Floods create cracks and shifts
Continuing to stretch into higher places
The magic hand points to truth
Spoken from mouth
A venture to see all…
Upward over the mountain there is a view that was not seen before
Mesmerized by miracles that shower from the heavens above…

Sitting.Waiting.
Reaching.Wanting.
Seeking.Knowing.

Shake up the jar
Unscrew the cap
A mysterious being emerges
This childlike spirit dances in the breeze
Rewiring pathways
Separating thought from action
Where do you live…and
Where are you from…
Who is this persona…and
How many masks can one parade…
Will you
  Walk next to me
   Hold my hand
  Catch me when I may stumble
          Help me see what I already know
What is truth …and truer… and even more
TRUE…
Surges of energy flow
Liberated from the chains that bind
Worshiping this self
There are no rules
Wild horses run free…

No comments:

Post a Comment