May 16, 2011

This Life Has Just Begun

Hold tight
Please hold me tight
and I will not let go…

This life has just begun
With no beginning…there is no end
and…no looking back
If only you knew…
and there is nothing more to say…

Different worlds with many moons
New cities…old towns…
Dancing. Chasing. Weaving. Following
People quickly passing by
Rushing ahead into the next…the new…the better
Stand Tall. Walk Proud.
Lift the brow
A soft gaze ahead
Painting pictures with the eyes
And tell me what you see…
Why don’t I see the things you see…

Please…stay a while and
Listen
The mist that clouds the trail ahead
Creatures singing praises into the universe
A country mouse
A village farm girl
The flourishing leaves that blanket this earth  
What’s your name
Her name
      What is a name…
A threat...a test…a battle on the field
Leave me paralyzed
Collapsed and I can no longer breathe
Out of body
   Out of mind
I have lost the words
Everyone scatters
Muscles pulse- heart constricted
Trusting this voice within that whispers fact…
Taking flight
Willing to take the risk
Fly away
and I wont give up trying
Fly away free bird
I want to see more and more and
even more…

No comments:

Post a Comment