May 02, 2011

Closer

More.Different.New.Better.Reaching.Wanting.
A wide-angle view
Re-birthed…Re-shaped
again, again and again
Absorbed in the body
Attention moves up-down-in-out
Awareness sets….
Still.

Beyond imagination
Into the nether-realms
The labyrinth of life
where the impossible becomes possible
and the universe aligns…
Speechless.
Breathing into this moment
Diving to the depths
I think yet I cannot comprehend
Deeper and deeper
I hear yet I do not fully see
Feeling into the underground passages

Criss Cross
Hello Goodbye
A guide
To see-to know-to feel the subtle being
This body belongs to me…

Storms swirl
Thunder delivers
Knowledge.Wisdom.Truth.
Vibrations to the bone
Meaning in the wee hours
Awake in awe- in wonder
Rain Pours Love
Floods wash away demons
Purifying the land

All aboard
This ship sets sail
A channel
Steer me towards the horizon
Wind in the hair
Close the eyes….Closer
Navigating into
Destiny

Step from the ridge
Out into the heavens
A messenger
Taking flight
soaring far and wide…
The whole self projects across the oceans
over the mountain tops…
and walk with me through this unseen sacred journey…

No comments:

Post a Comment