May 28, 2011

Leaning Back

The various stages of life
          Begin and end
             and
    Begin again.
A long way from home.
Fighting for the will to survive
Birthed, passing on, and born again…

          The self
To simply discover...You
This being… in this life
No longer searching for the things we already own
and finally
Recognizing the things we were searching so hard for…were there all along
Tell me how you feel
Questions, Apologies, Worries fade to the side…
Tell me exactly what you think…

Leaning back
Can we both fall into one another just a little more
Where I lean slightly further into you and
You into me
Where we can hold each other up
and our embrace becomes a woven blanket of safety
Govern by the law of harmony
Hearts link...an echo of pure love
Looking to
There is a mirror reflection
Where I can see myself inside of you and you lie within me
A symbolic union
Where no words need to be spoken and
we can read each other’s mind
A communion with the entire universe
An experience of direct truth,
which stems from one soul to the other.
Together, hand in hand, let us walk into new spaces…
spring into unknown places…
and marinate in the seconds that pass by with each day
Reshaping a new world with materials at hand
And I bow in deep gratitude for this moment in time.

1 comment:

  1. ....your writing touches places in my soul, i never knew were there.....

    ReplyDelete