September 06, 2014

Draw Close and Release...

The Universe
pulsing
can you hear the
    Heart
       beat beat beat…
forever and always
draw close 
expand out and beyond
Dance into me, dance through me, and away...

I watch, watch, and watch some more
gaze frozen in time
      I see
story colliding with truth
      Its all real because I believe

This book has many pages
        Indulge thy self
subject matter is YOU
       as You are
and as You can become
                infinite possibility...

A pathless path
where secrets are only heard through the whispers of the trees
Look around
     What is the world you have created...
yes please...more
and more and even more.

No longer shall i hide
yearning this embrace
many years and lifetimes ago
       Merge with me
come dance-come sing-come play
into the depths
creating one harmonious melody
Take me further...further  
         and release
flowing into unguarded realms
like rain washing through
     unknown pastures.

Know it perfectly
              In every way
    On every level
                What is the experience of
                          Letting Go...

No comments:

Post a Comment