September 03, 2014

Truth Be Felt

Truth be felt...
since some time ago
This, me, you, us, we
simmering in the background
yearning the embrace
dreaming the un-dreamable...

Watching from afar,
across the room,
and down the hall
    You...standing next to her
a stare at the unspoken language
waiting
patiently on the sidelines
when is it my turn
    come out and play...

Truth be felt
I am here to capture and
will watch you wander far far away

starting over again and again and again
the deep end of the heart
dark
its murky
     yet I dive in
Dive
forever now
      moving through towards
phases of seasons…phases of life…phases of love
            come and go
            bloom and die
only to be birthed once more...

run and destroy
you miss the point
      oh wait…I forgot…
there is no finish line
Tomorrow may never come
and
      maybe it will never be my turn
as you dash off wild and free
I continue to gaze
                    Forever Infinite and Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment