September 06, 2017

Walk With Me I will Follow You


Dear Sun
May you light up the dark
Yes Please
kiss my sweet skin and
                                  tell me it will all be ok
Show me all that I can not see
Locked down deep in
hidden in 
       the corners in the shadows
hiding in
      the trees
 
Cry it out
     I cry it outloud
Listening
to all the cries of the world
I thought I heard you calling my name

Nailed to the cross 
Earth collecting tears
     Take Me
a sacrifice all over I give it all up to you
Come with me
Never going back
Gone
Lost my way
to find this Self a Self many Selves been lost and to
                Be Found

The doorway in
     A doorway home
Track it 
Step by Step by Step
Walk with me
     Oh lord
I will follow you in to the light

No comments:

Post a Comment