July 15, 2017

hOMe


…And
She watches from
afar distance off away
             Yeah
I feel you watching me watching you
Looking out
        Looking
Sometimes I cant even
     look you in the eye
and
         I don’t even recognize you anymore

Thread woven web close
      and
Closer
Everything will
                        find you
If only you let her
     She will guide you
slide slither slip to
       into you
A quick turn run
                 Stop
    Step one
Step up
Yes come
Step to this fortress castle
Kingdoms of God
       Heaven on high
Voices of Spirit
       Speak in tounges
I am not of this world
        Wildness Wise Wild Woman
Lure me into her mysterious ways
On my knees
I keep coming back for more and more
     and
I don’t even know why

Consume and become
Draw in
    fill me all the way up
Fall away
I am here…here 
     I am
Freedom be Free
      sing song me
HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment