February 09, 2017

A Lions Roar


Heart chambers cringe shrink back recoil
     cripple paralyze frozen cold solid shut
Vanished away lost gone lone alone steer lead astray
Brought fallen over tumble fall down to my knees
     Soul imprisoned
     Body of fear
     Breathless
Inhale pull draw in exhale let out give off
    This
This is not mine This is not me This is not at all no more than

Currents stream flow through flood pour tidal wave
Life pulls
A little tug tug
Guardian Angels hover float stay close
Guiding
Dance me dance a two-body dance tango bee bop hoedown

To be with that and
     Larger than this
Let it come
and
    Let it be
Through and Through
Swell every cell
Lungs scream call howl cry out I yell
Full open chested
      A Lions Roar
I will
     A sure resolve
I will be
    ready here near close
for all anything
     More and More
Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment